What causes blood under the skin below left eye?
I have been tearing quite a bit due to allergies. Can you tell me what it is.
Thank you for the query.
Blood under the skin is usually caused by small vein rupture. It may be caused by eye tearing. Especially that allergy causes blood vessels dilatation and makes them prone to burst.
I suggest you to have it under observation. If it wont get any larger, no lump, you do not need to do anything and it will go away within a week.
However if this blood will cause a lump, you should consult your doctor.
Hope this will help. Feel free to ask further questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What stds cause dark circles under eyes
- What causes elongated blister under the eyes
- What causes a lump under my eye lashes
- What causes fatigue and under eye circles
- What cause dark burgandy circles under the eyes
- What would cause lump under dogs eye
- What causes swelling under eyes what is the treatment
- What causes blood in eye
- What causes headaches in the left eye brow bone
- What causes white stuff under eye lids