What causes blood pressure fluctuations in the morning?
Also, I have begun to have bloating in my abdominal cavity. What causes this, and could it be related to my low blood pressure during the morning hour?
Not a concern..
welcome to Healthcare Magic,
From the clinical data you have given, slight variations in the blood pressure is a common thing , and every normal person will have that.
During early hours of morning we wake up with a fresh mind with out any tensions or worries. As the day progress we will have our regular activities to involve . So there will be raise of some kind of hormones by increasing the body sympathetic activity. This will cause raise of blood pressure to some extent.
I do see lot of cases in my clinic like same presentations. What I generally do is I just reassure them.
so the final conclusion is ..Its not a problem to consider . what you should consider is the normal range of blood pressure. For your age its between 90-140 mm of Hg - systolic, and 70-90 mm of Hg diastolic.
Finally bloating abdomen as you are reporting may be due to Excess gas problem, whoch can be effectovely treated by Antacids like omeprazole, pantrazole with Domeperidone combination.
Dr XXXXXXX M.D
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes misreadings of blood pressure
- What causes systolic blood pressure
- What causes blood pressure to be erratic
- What causes fluctuations in resting blood pressure
- Causes of blood pressure fluctuations
- What could be the cause of fluctuating blood pressure
- What causes fluctuations in blood pressure levels
- What causes low blood pressure
- What causes blood pressure to bounce
- What causes oscillations in blood pressure
- What causes heaviness in lungs with pain in lungs and ribs?
- What causes loss in taste?
- Is taking IMOL plus safe when breastfeeding?
- Treatment for chronic diarrhea despite taking Loperamide?
- Should i be tested for Hepatitis B as my boyfriend has just been...
- Is parasoft cream safe to use for dry skin?
- Does Iron Sucrose or Iron Dextran contain blood?
- What causes gout, foot rash and bumps on neck inspite of using metroprolol?
- Suggest treatment for recurrent balanitis
- Can Lexapro,Nexium,Trazadone and Hydroxyine Pam be taken together?