What causes blood in vomit during pregnancy?
severe gastritis/ XXXXXXX weis syndrome
Thanks for the query to hcm,
The blood in vomit indicates sever gastritis following intake of possible spicy and oily foods or can be due to possible XXXXXXX weiss syndrome where lower esophageal veins may rupture and accompanied with severe pain as well.
Now if the pain is reduced and bleeding is controlled I still feel you should be visiting your gastroenterologist and definitely endoscopic examination is mandatory. So please visit ER.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Pregnancy orofer xt causing vomiting
- What causes severe pain in abdomen and vomiting during pregnancy
- What causes blood in urine during pregnancy
- What causes vomiting during the menstrual cycle
- What causes blood in sputum during pregnancy?
- What causes vomiting blood
- What causes vomiting during early pregnancy
- What causes vomiting during basketball games
- What causes vomiting with blood during pregnancy
- What causes vomiting sensation during urination