What causes blood in urine?
Difficult to tell..For now, monitor only!
Hi and thank you so much for this query.
I am so sorry to hear about this observation and all the disturbances this has caused you. Honestly, it is difficult to tell what must have transpired which explains this observation. If it is a one time observation, I will want to stay calm at this time and be very slow to think or call this a disease condition. At this time, I will refer to it as an incidental finding. I will advice that we monitor only and if this recurs, then we shall do laboratory investigations to establish the cause. If this never happens again, then we should not seek any further aggressive medical evaluation or intervention.
I hope this helps. I wish you well. Thanks for using our services and feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be. Please, keep me updated so that together we can continue to address this together.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the cause of blood while urinating
- What is the cause behind urinating blood
- What could be the cause for blood in urine
- Noticed blood in urine what is causing this
- What causes pain and blood in the urine
- What causes blood in the urine in females
- What are the possible causes of blood in urine
- What is the cause of traces of blood in urine
- Blood in urine no pain what is causing this
- What causes blood in urine