What causes blood in urine?
Please consult urologist.
Thank you for the query.
At your age (over 50) such symptom should be always checked with possible prostate issue. It can be related to physical activity due to mild prostate stretching and compression. It may be also just a coincidence. For sure it needs to be checked.
Prostate inflammation, urinary tract infection or even some prostate tumor can be the reason.
The best you ca do is to take an urine sample for urine analysis and when you will get the result, consult urologist.
Hope this will help. Feel free to ask further questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the cause of blood while urinating
- What is the cause behind urinating blood
- What could be the cause for blood in urine
- Noticed blood in urine what is causing this
- What causes pain and blood in the urine
- What causes blood in the urine in females
- What are the possible causes of blood in urine
- What is the cause of traces of blood in urine
- Blood in urine no pain what is causing this
- What causes blood in urine