What causes blood in urine?
Get a urine culture and sensitivity test done.
Thanks for writing your query.
After reading your post, I would advise that you should get your urine examined for culture and sensitivity test along with an ultrasound of KUB region. I am not sure if these tests are already done. Discuss with your treating doctor.
Common causes of blood in urine include urinary tract infection or stone in the urinary tract. The above mentioned Investigations will help in diagnosing the cause.
I would advise that you should drink lots of water daily.
I hope this is helpful to you.
If you have any further query, I will be happy to help.
You can consult another doctor.
Thanks for your response.
I think that there is no harm in taking a second opinion. If you wish, you can consult other doctor also.
I hope this answers your query. If you have any further doubts, please mention.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the cause of blood while urinating
- What is the cause behind urinating blood
- What could be the cause for blood in urine
- Noticed blood in urine what is causing this
- What causes pain and blood in the urine
- What causes blood in the urine in females
- What are the possible causes of blood in urine
- What is the cause of traces of blood in urine
- Blood in urine no pain what is causing this
- What causes blood in urine