What causes blood in urine while treating colitis?
Yes I would worry about a fistula forming, please see a doctor
Welcome to HCM: Please note that you may have developed a fistula which is a connection between bowel and the outside, or it can be with bowels and bladder. Yo may have a urinary infection and this is cause to worry, please see a doctor to make sure nothing horrible is going on. I hope this helps and good luck.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Colitis and blood in urin
- What causes colitis and crohns disease
- Microscopic collagenous colitis causes
- Colitis causes
- Collagenous colitis causes
- What are the causes treatment and prognosis of systemic colitis
- What causes non specific colitis
- Colitis caused by antibiotics
- What causes micro colitis
- Can lupus cause colitis