What causes blood in stool?
Hi and thank you for asking!
I read carefully all his concerns and I can say as follows:
1. usually in his age symptoms like bllod in stool are due to anal hemorrhoids or anal fissure.
2. This is why to my opinion there is nothing to be in panic.
It is a good choice to see a physician to better determine his issues.
Otherwise I would suggest to avoid constipation by using plenty of water and high fiber diet.
Meantime he can use Preparation H to improve his symptoms.
Wosh him fast recovery.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes loose stools with blood in it
- What causes blood in stool of infants
- What is the cause and treatment for blood in stools
- What causes blood in puppy stool
- What causes blood in stool weakness in legs
- What causes coagulated blood in the stool
- What causes blood in stool of a baby
- Blood in stool black stool sometimes what is the cause
- What is the cause of blood stains in the stool
- What are the possible causes for blood in stool