What causes blood in stool?
It could be bleeding from internal haemorrhoids
Hello, Thank you for posting your question on Health Care Magic.
The bleeding you are experiencing could be due to many reasons. First and foremost being internal hemorrhoids that may have given way due to constipation or straining at stool.
It could also be a friable mass.
You definitely need to be further investigated in terms of colonoscopy.
But if the bleeding is getting worse please get your blood pressure checked in the ER.
keep yourself well hydrated
Hope this helps
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes loose stools with blood in it
- What causes blood in stool of infants
- What is the cause and treatment for blood in stools
- What causes blood in puppy stool
- What causes blood in stool weakness in legs
- What causes coagulated blood in the stool
- What causes blood in stool of a baby
- Blood in stool black stool sometimes what is the cause
- What is the cause of blood stains in the stool
- What are the possible causes for blood in stool
- What causes hardness in the abdominal area?
- Suggest treatment for tiredness and weight loss
- Suggest treatment for headaches and numbness in the foot
- Suggest treatment for joints pain and tiredness
- Is hepatitis C infection contagious?
- What causes pain in the heel when I stand?
- What causes nausea, loss of appetite and weakness after taking...
- Suggest treatment for headache and fatigue in a person with a history of...
- Suggest treatment for dizziness and weakness in legs and arms
- What causes spontaneous nosebleeds while on Benazepril?