What causes blood in stool?
Stool softeners,Sitz bath, Anovate
Thanks for posting your query.
I am Dr.R.K and I am pleased to assist you.
There are many different causes for bleeding per rectum.
In your case it looks like it is due to anal fissure.
You need to take laxatives/stool softeners ( like Miralax, metamucil).
Do sitz bath and apply anovate to the anal verge.
Take high fiber diet and drink enough fluids.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes loose stools with blood in it
- What causes blood in stool of infants
- What is the cause and treatment for blood in stools
- What causes blood in puppy stool
- What causes blood in stool weakness in legs
- What causes coagulated blood in the stool
- What causes blood in stool of a baby
- Blood in stool black stool sometimes what is the cause
- What is the cause of blood stains in the stool
- What are the possible causes for blood in stool