What causes blood in stool?
thank for query and good description.
this is typical of anal fissure in a young male. the constipating bowel would result. I went through your other query as well, so was asking about constipation and hard stools earlier. so you have a precipitation factor.
Apply ANOVATE gel or ointment over the anal region five times a day
increase water intake.
at least three cups of fruits are safe.
visit general surgeon to assess degree of fissure.
let me know other query.
Not serious but take care
It is not serious but you should not ignore it. Fissure can lose blood in the stool. You should have proper life style so that you do not have hard stools and every day visit toilet to move bowels in the morning. Having godo amount of water and fruit bowls every day.
Use the ointment which I said to you. you should be alright.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes loose stools with blood in it
- What causes blood in stool of infants
- What is the cause and treatment for blood in stools
- What causes blood in puppy stool
- What causes blood in stool weakness in legs
- What causes coagulated blood in the stool
- What causes blood in stool of a baby
- Blood in stool black stool sometimes what is the cause
- What is the cause of blood stains in the stool
- What are the possible causes for blood in stool