What causes blood in stool?
You could be having hemorrhoids!
Hi and thank you so much for this query.
I am so sorry to hear about this blood in your stools. I have reviewed this information fully and it is suggestive of a possible hemorrhoid(internal). I will suggest that you get it evaluated by a proctologist/gastroenterologist for confirmation of diagnosis and management. We should be absolutely sure that we are not missing out on anything. I will suggest that you increase you fluids, fruits, fiber and vegetable intake as well as regular exercises too improve on bowel health.
I hope this helps. I wish you well. Feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be. Above all, thanks for using our services.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes loose stools with blood in it
- What causes blood in stool of infants
- What is the cause and treatment for blood in stools
- What causes blood in puppy stool
- What causes blood in stool weakness in legs
- What causes coagulated blood in the stool
- What causes blood in stool of a baby
- Blood in stool black stool sometimes what is the cause
- What is the cause of blood stains in the stool
- What are the possible causes for blood in stool