What causes blood in stool?
Do not worry
Welcome to HCM.
Thank you for your query.
I understand your concern.
Possibly you have a small fissure in ano or mild piles related bleeding
But worthwhile getting stool test done when you see red color.
In addition worthwhile getting yourself examined locally to see for any piles or fissures.
If you have low hemoglobin or if it drops, if stools shows persist blood then worthwhile getting a sigmoidoscopy done.
In addition can try following things and see how you feel.
Ensure adequate water intake.
Do not strain for stool.
Ensure intake of high fiber diet in the form of salads, fruits.
Go for regular walk.
Can take isapgula husk two teaspoon at night.
All this will help in long run
Hope this answers your query.
Feel free to ask further query.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes loose stools with blood in it
- What causes blood in stool of infants
- What is the cause and treatment for blood in stools
- What causes blood in puppy stool
- What causes blood in stool weakness in legs
- What causes coagulated blood in the stool
- What causes blood in stool of a baby
- Blood in stool black stool sometimes what is the cause
- What is the cause of blood stains in the stool
- What are the possible causes for blood in stool
- Diagnosed with colitis. On prednisolone. Is there any natural way to get...
- How long does pernicious anemia takes to get cured?
- Noticed blood during bowel movement. Is it due to hemorrhoids or anal...
- Diagnosed with gluten intolerance and celiac disease. Found ocult blood...
- Diagnosed with hyperthyroidism. On neomechazole. Test should ggt level...
- On medication for ADHD. Can vyvanse cause a peptic ulcer?
- Have fever. Test showed gama gt - 167, alkaline - 158, sgpt - 111 and...
- Suffering from IBS and noticed red blood in stool. What treatment should...
- Unable to breath after drinking carbonated beverage. Any suggestion?
- Suffering from abdominal pain after urination. What am I suffering from?