What causes blood in stool?
Following answer to your query
Hi and thank you for asking!
I read carefully all your concerns and I can say as follows :
1.Red blood in stools ususally is related with
- anal fissure
2.Dark red stools aren't associated with blood , mostly this finding is associated with recent food like strawberry, beets or red colored drinks or foods.
Let me know what are your recently foods!
3.Otherwise if you start to have blood in your stools again than you should do colonoscopy to better evaluate the cause of it.
Meantime I suggest to avoid constipation using plenty of water and Mediterranean diet.
Hope it was helpfull to you
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes loose stools with blood in it
- What causes blood in stool of infants
- What is the cause and treatment for blood in stools
- What causes blood in puppy stool
- What causes blood in stool weakness in legs
- What causes coagulated blood in the stool
- What causes blood in stool of a baby
- Blood in stool black stool sometimes what is the cause
- What is the cause of blood stains in the stool
- What are the possible causes for blood in stool
- Have Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome due to mild lupus. Have...
- Had sinus infection and prescribed with amox clav. Recommended to have...
- Using anti wrinkle cream with Retinol. Lips peeling and crackling....
- What causes feeling of foul taste coming from stomach when i burp?
- Suggest treatment for abdominal pain and vomiting post hip surgery
- Is it normal to have spillage from fistulectomy wound?
- Suggest treatment for abdominal pain
- What causes dark stools and itchy anus?
- What causes burning in the upper part of throat?
- What does elevated CA level indicate?