What causes blood in stool?
it need clinical examination
The possibilities that I can think of include polyp or hemorrhoid or a skin tag following a healed fissure. It will need a clinical examination to distinguish between them. I would suggest that you see a surgeon for proper clinical evaluation and further management. Until them you can try XXXXXXX warm sitz bath.
Hope I have been helpful.
Dr. Ashish Verma
depends upon the grade of haemorrhoid
The treatment of haemorrhoid, depends upon its grade. Grade I can be managed with medicines, while grade II & III require some form of banding or sclerotherapy. Grade IV need surgery.
But again, you need to see a surgeon to assess the grade. But as you can see a lump outside, it won't be less than grade II. And haemorrhoids and polyps are usually painless. If the mass is painful then it could be a thrombosed haemorrhoids.
If the pain is more, you can show in an emergency room.
Hope i have been helpful.
Dr. Ashish Verma
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes loose stools with blood in it
- What causes blood in stool of infants
- What is the cause and treatment for blood in stools
- What causes blood in puppy stool
- What causes blood in stool weakness in legs
- What causes coagulated blood in the stool
- What causes blood in stool of a baby
- Blood in stool black stool sometimes what is the cause
- What is the cause of blood stains in the stool
- What are the possible causes for blood in stool
- What does painful foliate papilia on tongue and glands on neck and...
- Suggest remedies to treat food poisoning after eating prawns
- What causes nausea and pains in right upper quadrant when suffering from...
- What could be the cause for excessive salivation?
- Will they examine my pancreas during ultrasound for pancreatitis?
- Suggest schedules and regimens for treating C. diff infection?
- What causes testicle pain when suffering from dengue infection?
- Can lightheadedness and itching in left cheek be side effects of cardura?
- What causes blood from anus when suffering from lupus and bile duct cancer?
- What is the treatment for shortness of breath on exertion while...