What causes blood in stool during pregnancy?
Welcome to healthcare magic. I am Dr Ramadevi Wani. I will be answering your concerns today.
From your symptoms, it appears that you have developed anal fissure.
Do consult surgeon.
You need to use stool softener regularly. Take high fiber diet and plenty of fluids. Your doctor will prescribe local a aesthetic cream for pain.
Sitz bath after passing stools helps in alleviating the pain.
Anal fissure takes about 3-4 weeks to heal.
If you have further concerns, do write to me.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Broken stool causes in pregnancy
- What causes pale stools during pregnancy
- What causes blood in puppy stool
- What causes blood in urine during pregnancy
- What causes spewing red colored stools during pregnancy
- What causes blood in sputum during pregnancy?
- What causes bad cramps and green colored stool during pregnancy
- Bloody stools during pregnancy cause for concern
- Causes of dark stool during pregnancy
- What causes vomiting with blood during pregnancy
- What causes cramps and menstruation once in sex months?
- What causes bleeding after sexual intercourse?
- How to confirm date of conception?
- Are ultrasound conception dates accurate?
- Is it safe to start antibiotics before the labour starts?
- What causes early period after having Postinor-2?
- Can TSH test be done after breakfast?
- suggest treatment for symptoms of prolapse of vaginal wall or uterus
- What causes upper abdominal pain during pregnancy?
- Does prolactin level in my blood report indicate pregnancy?