What causes blood in stool during excretion?
Please get all the tests I asked for .
Thanks for your query.
To recapitulate: male/30 - blood comes out when you push at the end of pee when you go for passing stool - Doctor at the hospital checked the bladder for pain and the kidneys - said that it may be due to pushing too hard - happening again and again.
The causes can be :
The blood can be coming from the lesions in the urethra or swelling in the prostate or the urinary bladder due to swelling or a stone.
For getting the proper diagnosis you have to go for the following investigations:
Tests of urine: routine, microscopy, culture and sensitivity.
Tests of blood: CBC, sugar.
Ultrasonography of the whole abdomen particularly for urinary system.
Urethro-cystoscopy: this is endoscopy of the urethra and bladder.
Getting these tests will get you the perfect diagnosis to get a proper treatment and cure.
I hope this answer helps you to get a proper diagnosis and proper treatment.
Please get these done and get a reference for the Urologist )the Specialist).
Please feel free to give me the feedback, reports of the tests I asked for and ask for relevant queries if you feel that there is a gap of communication.
This has to be done to make it sure.
But this is done to see the diagnosis.
You are going hence less chance of cancer so do not worry if you do not work with chemicals.
Please do all the tests and give me the reports so that we can discuss further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes loose stools with blood in it
- What causes blood in stool of infants
- What is the cause and treatment for blood in stools
- What causes blood in puppy stool
- What causes pain during bowel movement with blood in stool
- What causes coagulated blood in the stool
- What causes blood in stool of a baby
- Blood in stool black stool sometimes what is the cause
- What is the cause of blood stains in the stool
- What are the possible causes for blood in stool