What causes blood in stool despite having normal colonoscopy?
Need more info
Welcome to HCM.
Thank you for the query.
I need few more details like,
Do you have a fissure or piles? these could be causes of blood in stools.
Is it visible blood or is it occult blood seen on stool examination.?
If it is visible blood is it bright red or dark?
Do you have diarrhoea or have lost weight?
If yes then you might need a Ct scan of the abdomen.
Get back to me if you have further queris.
Dr Samir Patil
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Blood after colonoscopy normal
- Difficulty passing stools soft stools normal colonoscopy
- What can cause abdominal pain after a colonoscopy
- Does colonoscopy cause erections
- What causes gaswhite tissue like stool after colonoscopy
- Fuzzy stools diarrhea done colonoscopy what is it
- What causes runny nose sneezing after colonoscopy
- Stool blood check vs colonoscopy
- Had colonoscopy done noticed blood in stool worrisome
- Colonoscopy ibs blood in stool history of cancer