What causes blood in stool and black tarry stools?
It isa good idea to wait!
Hi and thank you so much for this query.
I am so sorry to hear about this supposed bleeding with no identified source. For sure, it is better to wait than accept continued blind investigations. No one is certain where the problem is at this time and therefore further explorations especially with no symptoms will not help. I totally agree with your doctor and do advise that you stay calm and positive. Should anything happen, the doctors would be able to overcome this.
I hope this helps. I wish you well. Feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be. Above all, thanks for using our services.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Black or tarry stools in children
- What causes black tarry stools
- Prostatitis and black tarry stools
- Bloody tarry stools causes
- Pregnant and black tarry stool
- Occasional black tarry stool
- Green tarry stool causes
- Causes for stringy tarry stools
- Cure for black tarry stool
- Does flatuna tablets cause black tarry stools