What causes blood in semen and urinary incontinence?
i would need some info
Welcome to Health Care Magic.
I am Dr.Muhammad Ahmad, I have read your question in detail, I understand your concern and will try to help you in the best possible way.
In order to help you better , I would like you to give me some more information,
I will here by ask you some relevant questions to fill up the information gap.
1) Have you got known prostat issues?
2) got any ultrasound lately?
3) Do you get lower back and front pains?
4) is the blood with urine too?
5) how many times do you have to urinate in night?
6) is the urine stream good when u urinate?
Waiting for your input
M.B.B.S ( Licensed Family practitioner)
5 mostly twice once on ocation 3 times
6 During the day yes at night no
sounds like your prostate
Thanks for writing back,
I have read your worthy resposes and re-read your history and symptoms.
According to your history and symptoms, There can be three possibilities to your symptoms.
1) Prostate lesion:
Most likely , as you mentioned you get blood with your SEMEN. Semen comes from prostate and it may have some issues going with it. Prostate issues also give increased frequency of micturation so In my opinion I would like to rule out you prostate issues before anything else.
Plus in your age 70-80% men have prostate enlargement so not a XXXXXXX if we find that in you.
UTI can cause bleeding and urine frequency , but they also present with fever and body aches so i will give it second place in the list.
3) Bladder Carcinoma:
This is one rare problem in which blood in urine can be seen but you specifically mentioned there is blood in semen not in urine so this does not seem to be much expected a cause to be found.
What ever the cause is among these three,
I would suggest you to visit a urologist because this problem should be followed and can be neglected.
A urologist might want to rule out certain possibilities and they can examine you run tests and you will be needing an ultrasound and possibly an IVU to rule out certain problems.
So i will suggest you visit a urologist as soon as possible.
I Hope this answers your question, if your have more queries feel free to ask, otherwise close the discussion and rate it. Wish you the best of health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes urinary incontinance and changed bowel habits
- Urinary incontinence what is causing this and required treatment
- Intermittent urinary incontinence causes
- What causes fecal and urinary incontinence
- Urinary incontinence causes
- Stress urinary incontinence causes
- Urinary incontinence caused by mucinex
- Benicar causing urinary incontinence
- Chronic urinary incontinence causes
- What are the causes and treatment for urinary incontinence