What causes blood clotting after its taken out for bllod work?
test tube without anticoagulant
hello and thank you for asking HCM,
I understand your concern. Probably the test tube for blood sampling was without anticoagulant agent or the agent was damaged. Therefore, there is no need for concern. My suggestion is that you take a blood sample again and see what will happen.
If then clotting occurs, then you should be given an anticoagulant drug.
I hope this answer was helpful to you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes blood clots in the uterus
- What causes rectal blood clots
- What cancers cause blood clots
- What cause blood clot in mouth
- What is the cause of red blood clots after sex
- What causes blood clots in veins
- What causes blood clot discharge
- What causes blood clots in uti
- What causes blood clots
- What causes blood clots falling