What causes bloating, gas and stomach pain when diagnosed with IBS?
Needs supportive care
Thank you for asking
I read your question and i understand your concern. Irritable bowel syndrome is very irritating and troublesome pathology and bloating and not feeling well is very commonly associated with it. It is not treatable, its manageable and stays with you. All you have to do is control with diet and lifestyle precautions and supportive medication therapy.
A good start is modify diet and lifestyle. Eat small frequent meals, avoid spices, dairy products, chocolates, alcohol, beverages, soda , processed and canned foods, fatty foods, fast foods etc. Prefer fresh fruits and vegetables, food rich in fiber with adequate fluids intake, good bowel habits and regular exercise help. Use peppermint and yogurt , former is very good antispasmodic and later is good probiotic .
Nutshell , IBS is supportively treated for symptoms with diet and lifestyle changes.
I hope it helps. Take good care of yourself and dont forget to close the discussion please.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes extreme stomach pain when hungry
- What causes stomach pain when i cough
- Taking mebiz for ibs gas stomach pain suggestions
- Ibs stomach pain and burping
- What is the cause for stomach pain when i eat
- What causes stomach pain with bloating
- What causes nausea diarrhea gas and stomach pain
- What cause stomach pain and loose stools having ibs
- What causes stomach pain when laying flat
- What causes stomach pain with bloating and diarrhea