What causes bloating followed by nausea and vomiting?
Looks like indigestions with excess gas formation.
Few things that can help relieve these symptoms are oral antacids , gasex tablets, smaller meals, avoid food forming gas, avoid spicy food, maintain regular sleep pattern, add small walk to your daily routine, avoid pain medications if any, avoid smoking or alcohol , avoid eating while watching TV, take probiotic, increase water intake, avoid junk food and carbonated drinks, manage stress well , dont do heavy physical activity or bending down after meal, dont sleep immediately after meal,maintain meal timings and keep note what aggravates your symptoms and avoid them.
Lifestyle changes is what will help you in long term for this.Regards.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes nausea vomiting and frequent urination
- Can hyperparathyroidism cause nausea, vomiting or loss of appetite?
- No bowel movement causing nausea vomiting
- Why hcg causes nausea vomiting
- Stomach pain blackout nausea vomiting what is wrong
- Painful clitoris nausea vomiting what is the cause
- Paint fumes causing nausea vomiting
- Can hangovers cause nausea, vomiting or stomach pain?
- Sinus drainage nausea vomiting gas bloating
- Can pancreatitis cause nausea vomiting and abdominal pain