What causes bloating, abdominal pain, and hemorrhoids few months postpartum?
Ultrasound abdomen is required
I can certainly understand your concern
I have worked through your attached query in detail
Considering your symptoms the possibility of an infection is very high.
Hemorrhoids require special care based on their stage assessment following a per rectal examination by your physician.
Ultrasound abdomen and a complete Urinary examination is mandatory in your case to determine further course action.
Review with reports to determine further course of action.
Dr. Suresh Heijebu
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes lower abdominal pain
- What causes abdominal pain with bloating and nausea
- What can cause abdominal pains
- What causes abdominal pain with bloating and constipation
- What would cause abdominal pain bloating hardness
- What cause bloating saliva increase abdominal pain
- What is the cause and treatment for abdominal pain
- What causes severe abdominal pain
- What causes severe bloating with abdominal pain
- What causes diarrheavomiting with abdominal pain
- Does excessive massage result in temporary nerve damage?
- What is the prognosis for CKD with eGFR of 52?
- Suggest treatment for sore lesions on the chin and buttocks, nausea and...
- What do ingestion, diarrhea and brain fog indicate despite following a...
- Can CFS and de Quervain tenosynovitis increase one's CK levels?
- What causes chronic vomiting after several surgeries around the uterus...
- What causes difficulty in sleeping in an elderly person?
- Suggest ways to lose weight in a healthy manner
- Suggest treatment for persistent sinus infection
- Suggest remedies for swelling and purple bruise around the finger nails