What causes blisters to form in the bruised area of knee?
Its usually due to liquefaction of clotted blood
Welcome to Healthcare-Magic
Greetings of the day
Resolution of hepatoma usually causes liquefaction of clotted blood which may sometimes lead to blood tinged serum and discharge. As the lesion is healed , there seems to be no cause for concern.
Do get back to me if you need any further assistance, will be glad to assist you.
Dr Shobha Deepak
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes purple knees
- What could cause multiple bruising on knee and leg
- What causes fluid on knees
- What causes bruising behind the knee
- What causes recurring bruise on left knee cap
- What causes sudden bruising and pain in the knees
- What causes blisters on toes
- What is causing hotness in knee
- What would cause pain and bruising behind the knee
- What causes bruised left leg slightly below knee cap