What causes blisters on fingers that are spreading?
A few conditions suspected, but would urge you to visit a dermatologist sir
Hello ma'am and welcome.
Thank you for writing to us.
I have gone through your query with diligence and would like you to know that I am here to help. The fact that they are spreading (Especially after popping) leads to me suspect a few conditions, but please do note sir, that I would be most comfortable if you could get into visiting a dermatologist as he/she would be able to make a more accurate diagnosis and also help initiate treatment at the earliest. But here are a few conditions I am suspecting:
+Allergic reaction (e.g. chemical, certain plants in your garden or elsewhere, cosmetic products, gloves, rubber, etc.)
+Shingles (to be ruled out)
and a few others.
Please do find time to visit your doctor at the earliest. He/she may initiate a course of steroids to help suppress the appearance of these blisters. I hope you find my response helpful. Please do not hesitate to write to me about anything, I am always here to help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes itching and blisters in legs
- What causes blood blisters on vagina
- What causes littlefluid filled blisters on fingers
- What causes swelling of lips with blisters
- What causes a blister n ear
- Finger blister causes
- What causes blisters in legs and arms
- What causes blisters on toes
- What causes fever and blisters on lip
- What is the cause of infected blister on side