What causes blisters around the bruised inflamed knee area?
Don't need to do nothing.
I read carefully your query and understand your concern.
The blisters are formed from liquid accumulation due to injury and inflammation.
You have nothing to worry about and don't need to do nothing.
The liquid in the blisters will be absorbed gradually and they will disappear on their own.
Just give it some more time.
Hope my answer has helped.
Let me know if you have any further question,I will be happy to help.
Wish you all the best.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes purple knees
- What could cause multiple bruising on knee and leg
- What causes fluid on knees
- What causes bruising behind the knee
- What causes recurring bruise on left knee cap
- What causes sudden bruising and pain in the knees
- What causes blisters on toes
- What is causing hotness in knee
- What would cause pain and bruising behind the knee
- What causes bruised left leg slightly below knee cap