What causes blister on penis head when diagnosed with HSV-2 infection?
Appears to be herpetic or allergic.
Thanks for your query at the HCM.
I understand your concern and situation.
It could be herpes initial manifestation if the lesion is painful. If no pain then it could be allergic reaction. I would suggest you to get herpes PCR testing. Also take a test for VDRL, chlamydia, gonorrhea and HIV if the intercourse was unprotected. Apply antiviral topical agent and start antiviral drug if test comes positive. If not then it could be allergic rash. At present apply triple action cream and take antihistamines. Refrain from having sexual activities for few weeks. Keep the genital clean and dry.
Hope I answered your query
Rating and review will be appreciated.
Dr Sheetal Verma
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Fungal infections that causes blisters
- Hsv blisters causes
- Can hsv2 cause monocytosis
- Blister infection causes
- Causes of blister on penis
- What causes blisters on penis foreskin
- Diagnosis of hsv2 infection
- Hsv2 infection causes
- What causes broken blister on penis foreskin
- What is the cause of infected blister on side