What causes bleeding pimple like bump near anal area?
Need to check it out to rule out possible diagnoses mentioned below.
Thank you for posting your question to HCM,
Thank you for uploading pictures of the secretions you have had. They are helpful to give me a better idea of your description.
Considering what may be a pimple in the anal area, and the description that you are providing, it is more likely to be a hemorrhoid, or a fistula.
--Hemorrhoids are swollen veins (like varicose veins in the legs) that sometimes burst, or get infected, which makes them painful and to bleed.
-- Fistulas are communications between the bowel and the external area, which explains the mucus you have, that sometimes may be with feces, and the pain is because of the tissues being infected in the canal that is formed.
If the pimple is in communication with the area around the anus then its most probably hemorrhoids. There are creams with steroids and lidocain that you may buy over the counter, that help the pain and its swelling there.
If the pimple is somehow far from the anus, then its more probably (and I believe this might be a bigger possibility)to be a fistula. Then in this case it may need surgery. So, my advice would be to consider a visit with a specialist to have a look at it and decide the diagnoses.
Depending on its position and how it looks, there is a slight possibility to be something even more serious like a cancer. So again, consider having it checked, to rule out what it might be for sure.
Hope this is helpful.
Let me know if I can help you with any more clarification. Otherwise please don't forget to rate and close the answer.
One possible diagnose less...lets rule out the other serious causes
I understand your concern. And also, from what I am understanding, it looks like its getting worse.
Knowing the problems of the anal area, its very unlikely to be something else other then the others mentioned above.
I would recommend again to have it rechecked informing the doctor with my suggestions.
If its not hemorrhoids, then confirm its not a fistula or a cancer. it may be an abscess to, but it would have given fever, and gotten worse.
Though, what is most important is that if it not one of the ones above(which you would have ruled out the most serious causes), then you will need treatment to treat the infection that its getting it to produce mucus and bleed, and also do a complete blood count, to make sure that the chronic blood loss have not caused anemia.
I would appreciate if you follow-up with me the results of the examination to the specialist, and the lab results. If I can help with anything else, please let me know as well.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Pimple like bump be caused from uti
- What causes boiler pimples?
- What causes pimples in the womb
- What causes pimple like bumps in children
- What causes pimple on the areola
- Bacterial vaginosis cause pimple like bumps
- What causes pimple like bumps on the penis
- What causes white pimple like bumps on scrotum
- What caused itchy pimple like rash
- What causes a stinky pimple
- What causes bulge around rectal area that appears post exercise?
- Suggest tests to diagnose herpes infection
- What causes difficulty in losing weight while suffering from blood clot...
- Can Hydroxycut be taken daily along with Metformin?
- Suggest treatment for torn achilles tendon and nerve pain on left foot
- Can Clindamycin cause tendon rupture?
- What causes tender lesions on back spreading towards breast?
- What is low body temperature defined as?
- How long does Morphine remain in the body?
- What causes fever, cough and strange sound while breathing?