What causes bleeding from scrotum?

Question
I scatched my scrotum during my sleep & the next moring I had blood spots in my shorts. I set for long periods of time watching TV, & after about 3 days my scortum starts to itch. What can I do to stop this?
Wed, 25 Apr 2018 in Skin Hair and Nails

Answered by Dr. Eni 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Apply anti inflammatory cream with antibiotics and antihistamines.

Detailed Answer:
Dear patient,
Thank you for posting your question in Health Care Magic.

I would suggest that you take an anti inflammatory cream with antibiotics. You can find such formulation in your local drugstores. If they don't have it, then get a cream with antibiotics only or with anti inflammatory only and apply daily to the area that you scratched after washing and drying the skin gently.
The antibiotics will prevent any infection while the anti-inflammatory one will stop the inflammation.

To prevent the itching you can take some antihistamine tablets or local cream and use them daily also.

I wish you a fast relief.
Hope I have answered your question. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help.

Best Regards,
Dr. Eni Manoku