What causes bleeding from lips of an infant?

Question
My baby is 7 months and on flaxonase and a ventilun pump. She was on zythromax about two weeks ago. I have been giving her reuterina drops but stopped after the antibiotics. She presented with oral thrush last week which I have been treating with nystatin a topical antifungul antibiotic which I bought over the counter from the pharmacist it has been 6 days now. She woke up this morning with lips bleeding, what should I do? It is weekend so my paediatrician is not available!
Posted Tue, 5 Aug 2014 in Child Health

Answered by Dr. Omprakash Ashokrao Deshmukh 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
lip balm may help

Detailed Answer:
Dry air, arctic blasts of wind, and the low humidity indoors can dehydrate your lips. That can make your lips so fragile that they develop tiny splits and cracks.
Try applying lip balm or moistursing , gargles with warm water after spray will also help.
Hope i helped you.

Follow-up: What causes bleeding from lips of an infant? 3 hours later
She is bleeding because of the thrush! What can I do!? Please read ny question before you give an answer!

Answered by Dr. Omprakash Ashokrao Deshmukh 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
send me the photo

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for follow up.

Send me the photo for better diagnosis.
Clotrimazole mouth paint should help.

Happy to help you.