What causes bleeding from anal area?
No follow up question just attached a picture of the bruise and red anal area.
Thank you for the query.
This is not an infection. This bruises are hemorrhoids - enlarged veins of anal area. Unfortunatelly hemorrhoids can not be cured completely without surgery. But you may try to make them less visible and less painful. To do that please follow this steps:
start OTC suppositories for hemorrhoids
have sitz baths with Oak Bark twice a day for 5 days
wash your anus after every stool
do not push on stool
add probiotic and fiber rich products to yor diet
This should help in a week or so. But it wont make them disappear completely.
Hope this will help. Feel free to ask further questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Butt plug caused anal bleeding
- What causes anal cramp with bleeding
- Does clomid cause anal bleeding
- What causes anal pulsing
- Cocaine causing anal bleeding
- What causes anal cancer
- Lcan dialysis cause anal bleeding
- What could be the cause for anal bleeding with stools
- Enrgy drink cause anal bleeding
- What causes anal fistula