What causes bleeding from a facial blackhead pore?
Could be cherry angioma or pyogenic granuloma, upload pics
According to your complaints, it could be a cherry angioma or pyogenic granuloma.
Both are benign vascular lesions with a tendency to bleed.
They need to be removed by electrocautery or radiofrequency ablation.
These are minor office procedures requiring 20-25 minutes.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr Asmeet Kaur Sawhney, Dermatologist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Blackhead causes
- What is the cause of odors from blackheads or whiteheads
- Causes of constant facial blackheads
- Can blackhead removal cause nose bleeding
- What causes blackheads on cheeks
- What causes blackheads
- Hypothyroid cause blackheads
- What causes blackheads on inner thighs and slight discoloration
- Removing blackheads caused bruising
- Does smoking cause blackheads