What causes bleeding following intercourse?
likely to be due to an injury or sore
Welcome to HCM
Thanks for posting your query.
Bleeding following intercourse was unlikely to be due to Chlamydial infection. When you are negative for Chlamydia, your girlfriend is also likely to be negative for Chlamydia.
Her problem might be due to either an injury or a sore (STD or Non STD). A careful examination will reveal the cause. Nothing would be serious. Can easily be treated.
Dr S Murugan
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Bleeding after intercourse causes
- What causes bleeding and cramping after having an intercourse
- Causes of heavy bleeding after intercourse
- What causes bleeding 24 hours after intercourse
- What could be causing bleeding after intercourse
- What causes bleeding every time after the intercourse
- Can intercourse cause bleeding
- What causes bleeding after a sexual intercourse
- Bleeding during intercourse causes
- What causes bleeding while on sexual intercourse