What causes bleeding during urination?
Welcome to HCM.
I am Dr Anshul Varshney. I understand your concern.
This can be due to many reasons like Stone, Nephritic syndrome, local trauma, bladder problems.
Even Urinary Tract Infection is a possibility because you are wearing pads
Give me following details:
1. Since when are you having this?
2. Any pain in passing urine?
3. Any pain in abdomen?
4. Any Fever?
5. Is the blood coming out continuously or intermittently?
6. Any medications you are taking?
Revert with these details for a better help.
thank you so much for helping me doctor. sincerely XXXXXXX koval
If you are taking blood thinners most likely the blood in urine is due to that only.
You must be taking Aspirin and also anti coagulants like Warfarin and Acitrom.
I would advice you:
1. To get a PT/INR immediately.
2. To consult your doctor who has started you on these medications regarding skipping the dose.
3. If your INR comes out to be normal then you should get Urine examination and Ultrasound abdomen.
Hope this helps you.
If you have any further query please ask me.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes bleeding when wiping after urination
- What is the cause for burning and bleeding while urinating
- Bleeding during sex and urination periods due cause
- What causes pain during urination
- What causes bleeding in urine
- What causes bleeding during urination
- What causes bleeding during urination after a hysterectomy
- What causes blood in urine and trouble during urination
- What could cause continuous bleeding without urinating
- Hymen torn causes bleeding during urination