What causes bleeding after removal of Nexplanon implant?
It may be a period
Hi dear and thanks for your query.
As you have removed nexplanon six days ago,your body have not more the effect of nexplanon because your body is been cleared from it.
Now your body is under effect of only self-generated hormones, causing new and naturally regulated hormonal balances . For this reason can bleeding occur.
As my opinion you aren't pregnant because :
you have been on nexplanon
Pregnancy tests are negative
You have a period
Be calm and use much more fluids and iron rich foods.
All the best
Is from new hormonal balances
Hi dear again and thanks for trusting to us.
I understand your concern but while you have excluded pregnancy you should wait for breakthrough bleeding.
In my opinion this is caused, as I said above from the new hormonal balances while you have removed nexplanon about two months ago.
Hence wait and for this month for breakthrough bleeding, and if it doesn't occur contact with your doctor.
All the best
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes bleeding after ovries removed
- Nexplanon causes pain under ribs
- What cause bleeding after civic polyp removal
- Nexplanon implant removed bleeding normal itching in arm nexoplanon failing
- Does the nexplanon implant cause brown spotting continuously
- Nexplanon implant removal
- Can nexplanon cause feet to swell
- After nexplanon removal
- What causes pain and dark brown periods after nexplanon implant
- What causes bleeding after capsulation of breast implant