What causes bleeding after embryo transfer?
You are experiencing normal "bleeding". it'll go away. 100%.
It is very common for a woman to bleed after embryos have been transferred. This is a very common situation. This takes place due to changes in levels of hormones. If you are really concerned, you can reassure yourself that all is fine by doing a hormone check. The next cause of bleeding involves the organs manipulated during the embryo transfer. This goes away within a short span of time. There are some rare causes of bleeding that can occur, that are unlikely, like progesterone being used. During embryo transfer the cervix, the "cap" of the womb becomes more susceptible to bleeding.
None of these are any reason to worry because it happens to almost everyone.
Dr. Neel Kudchadkar
I am optimistic about your entering motherhood.
I say yes. Go ahead with it, But I'd like to examine you clinically in person which I cannot, over the internet, so get checked by a local doctor, an OBGYN. He or she will have the same opinion because it's a fact. Kindly do not self medicate, by increasing or decreasing doses. (I did not ever say that you have done so.) It's a delicate situation. Avoid distress. Avoid stress. Take good care of yourself and prepare for motherhood.
Wishing you all the best in advance.
Dr. Neel Kudchadkar.
Take care of yourself by being prudent and careful.
1. That is rather vague because how much do you mean by "how much".
2. You are the best to judge this. The amount of bleeding is not the same
for all women.
3. If you are alarmed, then by all means visit a doctor.
4. This is a really practical solution, and will give you peace of mind.
Dr. Neel Kudchadkar.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What to eat after embryo transfer
- Bleeding after icsi embryo transfer
- Causes of diarrhea after embryo transfer
- Bloating after embryo transfer causes
- What causes softer stool after embryo transfer
- What to avoid after embryo transfer
- What causes failed frozen embryo transfer cycle
- What clexane after embryo transfer for
- Bleeding after embryo transfer
- Is bending can cause problem after embryo transfer
- Can HIV be contracted through unsterilized syringe usage and contact...
- What causes headache and acidity?
- Is HPV contracted through oral sex?
- What causes pain in the hair roots?
- What causes nausea while lying down flat?
- What causes swelling near temple with extreme pain?
- What causes burning sensation on face,legs,arms and mild nausea?
- Suggest treatment for aphasia
- Suggest treatment for scorpion bite and associated allergies
- How many grams of fat per meal can a person normally digest?