What causes bleeding after child delivery?
What does this mean and what needs to be done?
I read your query and I understand your concerns.
When some parts of pregnancy like placetal tissue or membranes are left behind they lead to bleeding you mentioned.
If they find them in ultrasound scan they will remive it by curettage under anesthesia.
Let me know if you have any more questions.
Dr. Mahesh Koregol
If these stay for long time they might lead to infection , blood loss and even death.
Better to get them removed.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are the causes of bleeding after ejaculation
- What are causes for bleeding after menstrual
- What causes bleeding after menopause
- What causes bleeding after hysterectomy
- What causes bleeding after tonsillectomy
- What is the cause of bleeding after diarrhea
- Bleeding after delivery causes
- What causes bleeding after a hysteroscopy
- Causes of bleeding after normal delivery
- What causes dark and heavy bleeding after delivery