What causes black stools after having Pepto-Bismol?
Welcome to Healthcare Magic.
If you have had black stools after taking pepto-bismol than you don't need to worry.The cause if pepto-bismol that you have taken.
If you have had black stools before taking pepto-bismol than you need to see a doctor and get examined to determine the cause.
The most common cause of black stool is gastrointestinal bleeding and it requires evaluation.
Hope it helps.
Let me know if you have any question or need any clarification.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Green black stools pepto bismol
- Black stools 1 week after pepto bismol
- Pepto bismol and black stool 2 days later
- Black stool pepto-bismol
- Pepto bismol and black stool danger
- Black stools while taking pepto bismol
- Pepto-bismol black stool why
- Had black stools for a week is it still pepto bismol
- Black stool 3 days after taking pepto bismol
- Pepto bismol black stools for a week