What causes black spots on penis and phimosis?

Dr. T Shobha Deepak

Posted on Mon, 4 Aug 2014 in General Health
Question: Hello, i have got black spots on my penis ,and my foreskin is tight if i push it back i need some oil. Some years back i took an injection of analgin after that there was swelling on my penis swelling went away but skin became tight. At present i am using candid ointment pl guide me i m 58 .XXXXXXX
Answered by Dr. T Shobha Deepak 6 hours later
Brief Answer:
It's acquired Phimosis

Detailed Answer:
Hi
Welcome to Healthcare-Magic

Greetings of the day
Dear Mr XXXXXXX

it's likely to be acquired Phimosis secondary to Balanoposthitis
I would suggest you the following

1. Hot Seitz bath : To a tub of lukewarm water add handful of common table salt. Sit in it for 15 to 20 minutes each session twice a day.
2. Local application of Candid B ointment will be helpful. Apply it twice a day by gently pulling the skin backwards and followed by replacement of skin .

It would also be helpful if you could get back to me with clinical photograph for further assessment.

Best regards
Dr T Shobha Deepak
MBBS, MD
Follow up: Dr. T Shobha Deepak 6 hours later
I am enclosing photos . Pl guide me . XXXXXXX
Answered by Dr. T Shobha Deepak 8 hours later
Brief Answer:
The black spots due to chronic inflammation

Detailed Answer:
Hi
Greetings

The hyper pigmentation is definitely due to Balanoposthitis. Following previous advise will be definitely be helpful.

Best regards
Dr T Shobha Deepak
Follow up: Dr. T Shobha Deepak 18 hours later
I cant sit in tub because of back problem
Answered by Dr. T Shobha Deepak 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Proper cleaning while taking bath is sufficient

Detailed Answer:
Hi
Greetings

Pulling back the foreskin and thoroughly washing in warm water while taking bath is sufficient.

Best regards
Dr T Shobha Deepak