What causes black spots on body after using Get lite cream?
I am using get lite cream.but when I m expose to dust or after long travel some black spots arise in my skins so, kindly tell me some solutions.
upload a photograph or consider these guidelines
I really appreciate your concern.
At the outset, I would like further information for better assessment like
if you can upload a photograph
since hoe long you are having this problem?
I would advise you to use this cream at bed time in night and use high SPF sun screen cream during day time especially when you are outdoor.
This might be related to allergic reaction or side effects of get lite cream
In case if it's not improving than you need to discontinue get lite cream and should see a dermatologist.
You can also use fluticasone cream, if these are allergic rashes which have developed on exposure to dust.
I would advise you to wash your face with antiseptic face wash when you reach home and apply any moisturiser.
Please wrote back to me with these details so that I will be able to tell you more precisely.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes body shaking after a whipple operation
- What causes the body to be cold after death
- What causes giraffe skin like spots on body
- What std causes brown spots on body
- What causes the body to turn black after death
- What causes body ache and black outs
- What causes body heat
- What causes a dead body turn black
- What causes brown spots all over body
- What causes rashes on body after shingle shot