What causes black spots like lesions on the shaft of penis?
Please be so kind as to respond to a few queries of mine; pls attach images
Hello sir and welcome.
Thank you for writing to us.
I have gone through your query with diligence and would like you to know that I am here to help. If you do not mind me asking you a few more questions, just to better understand your situation and help you more accurately, it would be greatly appreciate. Please do first of all, try to attach clear images of the black splinter/specks/spots like lesions for my examination.
+Are you sexually active? If yes, have you ever had unsafe sexual contact with an unreliable individual?
+Do you masturbate regularly? If yes, have you observed an association with the appearance of the black heads with masturbation?
+Do you shave or remove the hair in the region?
+If you do not mind me asking, how often do you shower?
+Do you have any of the following symptoms:
-Itching around the genitalia
-Burning sensation while urinating
-Discharge from the penis
+Do you leave your genitalia wet and/or unclean for a long time after urinating, masturbation or sexual contact?
I look forward to hearing from you in order to help you further. I hope you do not mind me asking you so many questions, I believe in complete transparency in order to help my patients more accurately. :)
Best wishes sir.
I do masterbate often, but I cant say so with confidence that I noticed a direct relationship with the spots. I have however, have not used any lubrication during those times I masturbated.
I do not shave or remove hair down there at all, ever. I never have as well
I bathe about 5 or 6 times a week
I do not experience any of the symptoms mentioned
and yes there were a few times I did not wash my genitals after masturbation. The last time I had a sexual contact with a person ( which where a couple days ago) I did however bathe
Complete previous treatment if any; use lubricant and clean after
Hello once again sir.
From the image, the spots look like those that appear from a healing wound or due to a previous wound or infection that may have not healed completely. If at all you had a recent infection that was being treated, you may have to continue with the treatment for a little longer.
As for the information I received from you sir, I would strongly recommend you start the practise of using a lubricant while doing so. You can use anything that is safe to use over your delicates like petroleum jelly, moisturising cream, etc. But please do make sure you wash your genitalia after climax with soap and water, and dry it with either tissues or a piece of clean cloth.
I am sure you shall soon experience an improvement. Please do not hesitate to write to me anytime sir, I am always here to help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes fordyce spots on penis
- What causes red spots around the penis shaft
- What could cause a tear on the shaft of penis
- What causes itchy spots on penis
- What causes red spots on penis
- What causes scabs on the shaft of penis
- What causes cracks shaft of penis
- What can cause black skin in penis shaft
- Noticed black spots on penis what could be causing this
- What causes recurrent lesions on penis shaft
- Not getting proper sleep, don't want to take sleeping pills. What to take?
- Radiation done for tongue cancer. Started getting pain. How to overcome...
- How to get rid of swollen and painful inner labia?
- Have bradycardia. Got positive stress test and qrs-t angle on ekg. Risk...
- Suffering from chronic acute bronchitis and recurrent pneumonitis. Safe...
- Hard bump appeared on inner thigh and lower abdomen. What could be...
- Have severe dry eye. On Restasis. Used moisture pads. Nothing helped....
- Have osteoporosis. Is it safe to stop taking fosomax while on calcium...
- Sudden pop sound in back. Experiencing pain and hot flashes. Took...
- Suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder and bipolar 2. Why am I...