What causes black outs. I was standing by a door
The black out may be side effect of medications.
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.
Klonopin (Clonazepam) is a medication that belongs to the drug class benzodiazepine. Klonopin is prescribed for the treatment of anxiety and seizure disorders.
Neurontin (gabapentin) is an anti-epileptic medication used to treat seizures. Neurontin is used alone or in combination with other medications to treat seizures caused by epilepsy in adults and children .
Neurontin is also used to treat nerve pain caused by shingles (herpes zoster).
Clopine gives side effects of disorientation and thinking problems.
Neurotrine also gives lack of orientation and memory loss.
I think the black out you experienced is a combination of side effects of both.
I recommend you to visit your neurologist and he will adjust the dose of your medications or will change them.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr .Olgeta Xhufka
general and family physician
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes black outs. I was standing by a door
- Hello, I've been a pack a day smoker for 42
- I received some insect (ant, chigger?) about two weeks ago.
- it seems everytime I try to swallow pork meat my
- My wife has been taken entecavir for 30 days as
- I was recently hospitalized for 6 weeks after overdosing on
- I am in major pain under my right breast/ rib
- Hey doctor, I just had a question I have been
- What could a persistent cough be from along with some
- I began weaning off 50mg of sertraline 3 weeks ago.