What causes black moles around genital area?
Thanks for being at healthcaremagic
I would recommend you to upload the photographs of the affected area so that I can have a clearer picture of the condition and can guide you accordingly.
These are melanotic macules
I have reviewed the attached photograph.
These hyperpigmented spots are melanotic macules.
It is a benign condition charactersised by appearance of hyperpigmented spots on the genitilia.
You don't have to worry about them but if their is sudden increase in size or number of lesions get yourself examined clinically.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes genital herpes
- What causes moles on the penis
- What causes genital scabing
- What are the possible causes for genital warts
- What cause genitals to change color
- What causes wormlike movement in the genital
- Pain in the genitals with swelling what is causing this
- What causes moles to grow
- What causes genital ulcers
- What cause tingling in genital area