What causes black eyes with headache?
Needs clinical examination and investigation by neurologist
I have gone through your query and understand your concerns.
Presence of black eyes with headache without any history of trauma is of concern.
The possibility of unnoticed trauma while in sleep or some seizure with trauma may be considered.
Is there history of any medications, other illness , seizures, previous headaches , migraine or coagulation disorder.
You need to visit a neurologist or physician to examine and advice investigations as required.
The medications can only be prescribed after examination and investigations.
For headache you may take paracetamol.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Do get back with further details .
Dr Neeraj Kumar
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes red eye and headaches
- What could cause headache cough and swelling of eye
- What causes irritation in eyes with headache and eye pain
- What causes headaches with pressure across the eye brows
- What could cause headache and discomfort around the eyes
- Black spots in the eyes headache causes
- What causes frequent attacks of headaches and pain in eyes
- What causes headaches in the left eye brow bone
- What causes swelling in eyes with headaches
- Headache without eye problem what is causing this headache