What causes black color flat mole under armpit?
Evaluation through dermatologist necessary, potentially excision necessary
most moles are benign and harmless. However, some can grow into something dangerous like precancerosis (pre-cancer state) or even real skin cancer. In order to find out if your mole shows any dangerous behaviour, the dermatologist usually checks for the following things: is the color irregular? is the edge iiregular? does it raise up from skin level? how big is it? is it itching or bleeding? If it fulfills some of the mentioned criteria of irregularity it can easily be removed with a small operation, before it becomes soemthing dangerous.
Hope this is helping you , if you have any clarificatons you can get back to me, if this was helpful please kindly rate my answer. Best regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes recurrent cyst under the armpit
- What causes pain under the armpit and on shoulder
- What causes discomfort under left armpit
- What could cause a dark flat mole on the shoulder
- What causes tenderness under the armpit
- What is the cause of dark rash under my armpit
- What is the cause of red patches under my armpit
- What is the cause of mild pain under the armpit
- What causes boils under armpits
- What could cause painful lumps under armpit