What causes belching?
Hi and thank yous o much for this query. Please, what do you mean by comes from the other inn? Can you be more specific on this?
When we belch, gas and content from the stomach is expelled through the mouth. Depending on what we have eaten and what type of gas is produced in the stomach, we can have a broad range of odors. What does it smell like? Is it like food he ate or something else? If it is an odor you cannot relate to, then it is probably a gas that has been produced following food decomposition by bacteria in the digestive tract.
Please, make the difference between belching and bad breathe odor. Bad breathe odor comes from the lungs and upper respiratory airways while bad odor from belching comes form the digestive tract. This is very helpful in investigating the possible cause and providing a solution.
I hope this addresses your query fully. I wish you well. Thank you so much for using our services and do feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes uncontrollable belching
- What is the cause and cure of continuos belching
- Belching causes
- Stomach ache belching diarrhea what is causing these
- What causes heart pounding and belching
- I get dizzy and immediately belch what causes this
- What causes flatulence and belching
- What causes severe belching
- What causes belching in the morning
- What causes inability to belch