What causes bad smelling sneeze?
allergic chronic sinusitis.
Hi, thanks for your query.
In my opinion, you might be having allergic rhino sinusitis. Chronic infection can cause bad smell.
If I were your treating doctor, I would have advised steroid nasal spray+antihistamines tablet for 3 months.
Neti pot or saline douching daily.
If symptoms persists, then I would suggest you to get a ct scan of the sinuses to rule out the condition of the sinuses. If there is sinus block, not responding with medicine, then endoscopic sinus surgery is advised.
Hope my answers have helped you. Thanks.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What cause stinky sneezes
- What causes multiple sneezes
- What causes a sneezing fit
- What causes constant sneezing
- What causes sneezing attacks
- What is causing dizziness after sneezing
- What causes running nose and sneezing
- What causes headache after sneezing
- What causes loud sneezing
- What causes uncontrollable sneezing
- Suggest treatment for shortness of breath and sinus problem
- Suggest treatment for tinnitus
- Suggest treatment for breathing difficulty post sinus infection
- Suggest treatment for ear pain with sore throat
- What causes dizziness?
- What causes bruising in the socket next to the nose?
- Suggest treatment for painful swollen glands behind ears and sores all...
- What causes vertigo with tingling in body and muscle twitches?
- What is the cause and treatment for labyrinthitis?
- What causes white circular spot on right nasal septum wall?