What causes bad body odor while suffering from fever?
No need to worry - just give him a bath
Hi....just bad smell need not be a concern to immediately consult a physician when there is fever.
While the kid is having fever there will be some changes in the body odor which can be taken as physiological.
Just give him a bath and if we fevr persists for more than 3 days then you approach a physician.
Regards - Dr. Sumanth
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for viral diarrhea in children
- What causes pain in both the legs of a 4 year old child?
- Suggest treatment for atrial septal defect in children
- What causes bad body odor while suffering from fever?
- What causes eye bleeding while coughing in children?
- Suggest remedy for frequent infections in children
- What causes severe cough, vomiting and stomach pain in a child?
- Is air travel safe while suffering from ear infection?
- Does intake of Wymox help in curing viral fever in an infant?
- Are green diarrhea and pus cells in stool signs of bacterial infection?