What causes backache, pain in right groin and right lower abdomen?
Myalgia due to viral infection.
Thanks for your query.
To recapitulate: Male/28 - consulted a Doctor - problems started with mild flu - Combiflam, Pansec, volini - mild backache pain towards right groin and right lower abdomen - sometimes shifts to left lower abdomen and left lower back - USG, Urine normal -
Flu as is called a viral infection is a commonest infection and can present in the most varied forms. The strains and the presentation change very frequently from time to time and from place to place at even a given time.
Your symptoms look like myalgia, fascitis and so on.
You are under the correct treatment provided you are taking Combiflam at 8 hourly interval.
Take full bed rest as this helps to recover fully.
Take plenty of oral fluids.
Avoid sudden temperature changes, like AC to non AC and vise versa.
I hope this answer helps you, please feel free to ask for further relevant queries if you feel that there is a gap of communication.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes backache with abdominal pain
- Abdominal pain and backache right side
- Backache pain right side swelling abdominal
- Tender right side abdomen backache
- What is the cause of lower backache during night
- Can lantus cause backache or muscle pain
- Lower backache cramps stomach pain pressure sensation frequent urination cause
- Right hypochondrial pain and backache
- What causes backache with short breath
- Backache causes